Covenant House welcomes volunteers from the community who provide a variety of services to our residents. Schedules are flexible and volunteers may perform a one time service or on-going weekly contributions to our activity calendar. Examples of past volunteer services include:
- Teaching English as a second language
- Teaching/mentoring computer use
- Decorating for the holidays
- Leading religious services
- Conducting a class or leading a group such as knitting or drawing
- Social visits to home bound residents
- Grocery Shopping
- Coaches for our sports competitions (WII, Billiards, Table Tennis, etc)
Volunteers must be 16 years of age or with an adult. Please contact the Resident Service Coordinator for details.
There are also opportunities for individual and corporate donations. In 2009, The Art Connection has donated original art to grace our walls. Please visit http://www.theartconnection.org.